If you are looking for a solid kayak for all your fishing trips but want to ensure it comes under your tight budget but still doesn’t compromise on high quality then you should check out Lifetime tamarack 120 Angler Kayak.
Lifetime is a brand that is known for manufacturing some of the best sports goods in the market. Their basketball hoops and tennis ball machines are spoken for. The company provides very reasonable price ranges to all its consumers. If you are looking for sports equipment that not only comes under your price range but also provides epic performance then you won’t find anything better than the Lifetime Tamarack 120 Angler Kayak.
The best part about this fishing kayak is that it allows the paddler to access all the fishing spots that one cannot easily access with other yaks. But is it really worth the money? Let’s take a look at all its features.
Features: Lifetime Tamarack 120 Angler Kayak Review
Before we indulge in the details of this kayak, let’s take a look at its basic specifications,
- Length – 10ft
- Width – 31inches
- Weight – 52lbs
- Weight capacity – 275lbs
As you can see, the yak is pretty lightweight and offers enough weight capacity that it can even keep it pretty stable with heavier paddlers. It is very easy to use and comes in real handy for beginners and intermediate paddlers.
The very first thing that comes to our mind when we look for a yak is its design and whether it is suited for all your needs or not? The Lifetime Tamarack 120 Angler Kayak is basically designed while keeping anglers in perspective. It comes with a whole lot of features and benefits if you love going on a fishing spree on the water.
You will have to sit on top of the vessel which means there are chances of you getting wet while paddling either through the splashes of scupper holes. Most of the people who love fishing in warm weather are going to like it. However, we have found so many consumers who prefer sit-on-top kayaks to a sit-inside kayaks when it comes to fishing. That is mainly because a sit-on-top kayak provides more open space, spacious area to sit on, and free space to move around which makes it worth it.
As far as the length is concerned, it is just 10ft so it will be a very well-suited yak if you’re looking for a more compact design. Because it is lightweight, the user can easily load it onto the back of his vehicle, whether a car or a jeep with utmost convenience.
The hull length in this yak is also pretty short which makes it easier to paddle. Easy to maneuver and you will be able to pass through those rocks with a lot of safety and without having to fear damage coming to your yak.
The Lifetime Tamarack 120 Angler Kayak was designed to be reliable and highly stable. It offers you all the fishing features you may need when on water. Lifetime has included a paddle in the package so you can go have fun on the water as soon as it arrives at your door.
It comes integrated with a solid hull. It offers great stability when paddling and it features deep channels in the center and a skeg to provide a highly stable platform for fishing. The skeg also ensures that you keep straight when moving on water. It ensures you don’t go sideways or end up rocking yourself.
Another thing that is worth mentioning here is that because of this solid hull, the yak allows you to stand up on it to catch more fish and or increase your sight.
Even though it is only 10ft long, it still comes with a lot of unexpected space. You get huge storage space not just at the stern but also at the deck. It also possesses bungee rigging so you can easily tie up loose products. You will also find a wide area at the back of the seats where you can either keep a cooler or a crate for your convenience.
Another very handy feature Lifetime came up with are the two storage hatches. It allows you to keep small items in it that you may need while fishing. We also loved how thoughtfully both these hatches were positioned. One is located right across the seat at the front while the other is at the back.
It has a 275lbs weight capacity so don’t worry about loading it up with a bunch of gear.
We all are well aware that how a one-hour fishing trip can turn into a whole day spent on the water. For that very purpose, this kayak is very comfortable to use. It features a padded seat that comes with a padded seat back so you can just lay back and enjoy a beautiful sunny day.
Although, we would suggest that if you plan on spending several hours on the water, you might want to take an extra cushion with yourself for extra padding on the seat.
For all the lovers of fishing and paddling, the Lifetime Tamarack 120 Angler Kayak would be a very wise choice. It is highly comfortable if you love spending hours on the water and is also easy to maneuver.
Given the price point it comes on and all the features it has, we have to say that you won’t find anything better than this yak.
- All the fun of kayaking and stand up Paddle boarding combined in one
- Designed for flat, slow-moving and calm coastal water types
- Perfect for sharing the water with kids and pets
- Bronze medal winner of the prestigious 2018 International design excellence Award (idea) in the sports, leisure and recreation category
- Front and rear swim decks with low sides and hand grabs make getting in and out of the water Easy
- Enjoy sun and surf with a friend or a furry companion with the kayak's three seating positions, which support solo, tandem, or tandem paddling With a...
- A pair of comfort Plus seats provide four-way adjustability, Generating a custom fit and greater slip prevention over molded seats.
- Patented overlapping foot wells allow centre-seated paddlers to settle in and brace their feet comfortably.
- The open, sit-on-top hull makes it easy to get on and off the kayak and includes a pair of molded-in handles and skid plate.
- Usable weight capacity of 362 pounds; Measures 12 Feet long and 34 inches wide. Lifetime on the hull.
- SUPER TOUGH: laminate PVC with polyester core: light weight and highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight
- RIGID AND STABLE: High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast...
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2 removable skegs for deep and shallow water, 1 floor mounted footrest, 2 conveniently detachable fishing rod holders,...
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: includes paddle, hi-output air pump, carry bag, inflatable seat booster for elevated seating, adjustable seat, grab handle on...
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE: Storage space in bow and Stern with stainless steel d rings for tying down Dry bags and gear
- Super tough laminate PVC with polyester core: Light weight and highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight
- High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast deflation
- Includes 2 removable skegs for deep and shallow water, 2 floor mounted footrests, 2 integrated recessed fishing rod holders, 2 adjustable bucket seats
- Removable and adjustable mounting bracket for additional accessories, such as GPS systems, fish finders, swivel fishing rod holders etc. Includes a...
- Storage space in bow and Stern with stainless steel d rings for tying down Dry bags and gear; Kayak total weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Your perfect first fishing kayak - Made in USA
- Lawn chair style mesh seat with 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler tackle and other gear
- Seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for optimum casting
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
- Adjustable seats move to fit you; Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
- INFLATES QUICKLY: The Driftsun Voyager 2 Person Inflatable Kayak inflates to a full size kayak (10ft. x 35” x 16”) in less than 5 minutes with the...
- COMPACT & MANEUVERABLE: When deflated for transport this inflatable tandem kayak measures only 26”(L) x 16”(W) x 8”(H) and fits nicely into the...
- DURABLE DESIGN: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures, Double Threaded Boston valves are guaranteed not to leak,...
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Rocker profile and pointed nose entry (bow) delivers excellent performance in both calm and choppy waters, Removable deep fin...
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED! – Driftsun Voyager Inflatable Tandem Kayak, (2) Adjustable EVA padded seats, (2) Aluminum kayak paddles with ergonomic grip...
- INFLATABLE KAYAK: With its combination of length, stiffness, and light weight, the Deschutes 110 is designed for effortless paddling, portability, and...
- LIGHTWEIGHT PACKABLE DESIGN: Deschutes weighs only 18 pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation. Molded plastic...
- KEY USER FEATURES: Kayak includes quick release seats, adjustable foot rests, velcro adjustments for personalized seat positioning, paddle keepers,...
- DETAILS: 1 person, 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight. Dimensions: 11’ (335 cm) L x 36” (91 cm) W x 9.5” (24 cm) H. Includes kayak, seat, quick-release...
- AQUAGLIDE: Our passion for water sports drives us to engineer some of the best boating technologies available so you get the performance you want...
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improves tracking
- Three layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.Folded size 35 X 21 X 12 inches. Max Weight-550 pounds. Weight-52 pounds
- Pre-assembled at the factory; simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seats
- High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling
- Three seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem