What is the best kayak for beginners?; do you often get to hear this message.
Even if you are not a newbie and want to get into the world of kayaking, the whole scenario would be new for you.
So, it is time not to get panicked or feel worried at all because we understand the perception of the dilemma you would often come across when you are given the intuition to pick the best beginner kayak for fishing.
Still, if you possess no to little information about kayaking and want something best to own out from the market, you have landed on the right spot.
Of course, owning the very first kayak could turn out to become a daunting task, and that could lead you to bear the immense stress varying by accessories, prices, models, and sizes.
NOT everything would come with the pure perfection to match your requirements, but you got to find one that brings it closer to matching as much to the set types of provision.
What beginner kayakers require, we have got all of them covered as we solely KNOW what the beginners should AND must expect out of the beginner kayaks.
Sit back relax, and we bring you the top best kayaks for beginners to sail out on the water enjoying the best out of your time.
Top Picks Kayak for Beginners
1. Old Town Dirigo 106 Recreational Kayak
Do not get mistaken because the beginners’ kayak is generally used for recreational purposes, and this should be your top-most priority to own.
To do that effectively, select this particular Old Town Dirigo 106 that is ready to go out sailing on the water as it supports one person to fit in relaxingly.
Being long to around 12 feet with an overall weight of over 50 pounds and made with the thick and three-layered polyethylene with the hull designed with stable form keeps the lightweight to the minimal level with increasing the stability and maneuverability to keep it in your sole control to steer to the direction you want.
Comfort with the plenty of storage which you can achieve by owning this Dirigo 106 beginner kayak as it got a poly-seat and in contoured form featuring the ventilated backrest with enough widened cockpit integrated with the cup holder to enjoy your favorite drinks while in the water and the included contoured-based rubber pads to paddle comfortably and with power to gain the higher speed in no time.
As for the storage, the click-based seal hatch ensures everything is kept all dried, and the bigger-sized stuff can fit under the bungee cords to take along with you.
Explicitly designed to paddle all day long, this Old Town Dirigo 106 would never disappoint to explore the scenery, and it would never make you perceive it is your first day at this kayaking boat.
2. Ocean Kayak Malibu Two Tandem Beginner Kayak
Another in the line, this hot and trendy, dual tandem sit-on-top beginner kayak comes right from the renowned brand, namely Ocean Kayak Malibu, to facilitate over two persons to enjoy the open water.
Well, not just two, but it got over two and a half seating capacity to take along the pet with you to let him (or her) enjoy the fun sailing.
Having designed the shockingly durable material bearing the impact of the open sea to do kayaking with the trust of not flipping due to the massive tides and even hitting against the rocks on the shores ensuring safety in all conditions.
It can be utilized as a solo and does not force you only to get it equipped with the full capacity, this 12 feet long ocean-friendly beginner kayak takes you to paddle along to go deep in the water. Still, in any case, the life jacket is always recommended to wear whenever you are in the open sea and have known with swimming.
The perfect Comfort Plus seating technology delivers you with the slip-prevented molded seats to get in comfortably and best fitting despite the person’s shape and the size.
Gearing straps to load in your gears, which you would need during the sailing, but make sure to wrap them up tightly in the bags as they could turn wet. As for the weight capacity being the tandem-suited kayak, it goes to hit over 425 lbs or 192 KGs, which is quite enough to support the weight of two folks along with the gears loaded.
3. Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak
Are you fond of putting yourself to some sort of preparation before jumping right over the water with your favorite lightweight kayak? If you do, then this Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame beginner inflatable kayak is designed for extreme tracking and control to sail all day long reliably.
Requires you to put up on some preparation before it enters the water, this exclusive beginner kayak is designed with the extreme puncture-resistant material wrapped with three layers where it can get contacted even with the rocks which would not gash the surface and only it would be the scratch which does not pose a threat in the long run.
Takes no space from your car, and it does not force you to strap on the car’s roof. Still, the folding form takes it to conveniently store in the car trunk conversing your precious space to fit in other valuable and required stuff and turns easier to prep it up for inserting into the water by unfolding this kayak, inflating to the recommended pressure level, and fit in dual seats into 15 feet long kayak to start sailing.
Hull is made of the high-grade PVC tarpaulin material, which features the polyester fabric along with vinyl to double the durability with the strengthening outer cover increasing its lifetime to survive the good long years before seeing any degraded performance.
Adjustable to over three different seating locations, convert the paddling to go solo or tandem depending upon if you got someone to sit on your back, and if not, then this 15 feet long beginner kayak is all yours.
4. Sea Eagle 370 Pro
Versatile and lightweight, such a combination of beginner kayak is buried deep under Sea Eagle 370 Pro is the inflatable and keeps the sporty look integrated with dual fixed skegs allowing you to control better and the maneuverability to make the hard turns in the limited time.
And this inflatable design brought the weight to the lowest end to around 32 lbs and recommended to get seated up to 3 folks as it can conveniently accept the maximum weight capacity of 650 kg which is pretty abundant which can get hold of the heavier-possible persons to enjoy paddling upside down of the lakes and freshwater reservoirs with the minimized chance of flipping due to overweight.
This puts up over two movable and delightfully comfortable Deluxe Kayak seat technology with the improved back support along with dual paddles attached for dual kayakers with the carrying bag and foot pump to get it inflated within minutes.
As for the paddles, they hop up with asymmetrical blades with the aluminum shaft sizing to 7’10” ensuring it takes up the sailing speed in no time.
Certified with NMMA, this sporty beginner kayak from Sea Eagle 370 Pro comes included with the repair kit and the rugged hull made of PolyKrylar is tough-designed material to withstand the sharpened dog paws if they ever turn excited or scared and the first response is to scratch whatever the surface they are on.
5. Perception Pescador 10 Kayak
Another in the line, this 10 feet long and the sit-on-top beginner kayak formed to enjoy the fishing on the relaxed water, ensuring you got the dual-edge fun kayaking.
Not only is it best designed to support the fishing, and that would result in taking out this Perception Pescador 10 solely for recreational purposes to enjoy bashing the water paddling all around the freshwater.
But for the ultimate fishing experience, this Perception Pescador 10 has the exclusive design crafted to uplift the passion of the extreme fisher, let them be the beginner or the profession, and this kayak would never disappoint to provide the level of experiencing the person usually seeks for.
Having an open front hatch included with the latching lid as enough storage space out of this rear tank gives the ability to store the things to retain the dry experience where the water splashes could eventually destroy the shape, or the moisture could turn out to make the job worse for you.
Molded for the clam water to buoy upon, this 10 feet long kayak is a proud U.S.A. product that comes with a one-piece construction optimizing the design to withstand any leakage even though it got hit with the rough surfaces or the sharp objects which could lead to the leakage, but with Perception Pescador 10 that is not going to happen anytime soon.
6. Ocean Kayak Frenzy Sit-On-Top Kayak
On the sixth of our beginner kayak, this Ocean Kayak Frenzy brings you the added responsiveness and the stability to surf along the flat or rough water that turns out to become unpredictable to label how the water would behave at the time of kayaking.
Loaded with the four-way adjustable Comfort Plus seat giving you the best of all-day-long paddling without turning exhausted or demotivated with the urge of rushing to shore because you cannot bear any more to paddle.
Designed the tri-form hull increases the stability and the longer than expected center keel that helps to keep it straight even in rough water conditions.
Store what you need the most on the water under the stern tank well wrapped with the removable mobile bungees on the bow deck, which would not let the objects fall out in the water, even the kayak jolts here and there due to rough water not keeping it stable.
Convenient to carry along from the car roof to the shore, this 9 feet long kayak to the size of over 43 pounds does not make your job difficult to carry and transport, and the whole design of the kayak hits the weight capacity of around 325 pounds that is more than exceeding for a single person to sail around the water.
7. Perception Pescador Pro 10 Kayak
It turns out to NOT become a problematic task to kayak alone when you are sure of seating on this beginner kayak named Perception Pescador Pro 10.
Colored into a color that reflects better to the eye with enough light combination upping the power to kayak inspiring the onlookers to ask how good it feels to sail on such a kayak taking you to enjoy the best sail on the open water, and that too all by yourself.
This best sit on top kayak perfectly blends to bring the high-end features primarily focused on the seating part to provide you the best and perceiving comfort taking you to adjust the seats with two different levels wrapped with the breathable mesh on the backrest and the seat to paddle for all day long as well as to lower and raise the seats to paddle with power and to enjoy the optimum casting for the best fishing experience.
Get all of your required stuff hopped on this 10 feet long kayak by placing them on the rear and front but keeping them open within the bungee cords, which would not let them slip out of their place.
Included with the rod holder and other necessary accessories, this enhances the urge to fish all day long, giving you the unique feeling to make you feel like a professional angler.
8. Sun Dolphin Aruba 10-Foot Sit-in Kayak
We so love the design of this exclusive SunDolphin Aruba beginner kayak, making it one of the best foot sit-in kayaks available in the market, which can take you risk-free into the rough ravine surrounded by the rocks.
Given the fact you are an extreme newbie to face such a sailing, the design would ultimately assist you in keeping the upright position in any condition. Even if you are mistakenly flipped, this will drag you out of the water, and the foot that sits on mode would not make you lose your grip to fall out in the water.
Requires just a little bit of practice before entering into the water to face such a condition, this 10 feet long foot sit in a kayak has everything made with the durable material ensuring your safety of yours to outperform many counterparts graded for the same job where the frequent bashing with the rock-solid rocks would not bring any harm or cause the leakage in the hull.
Designed to follow every single safety precaution, the rugged and UV-stabilized high-0density polyethylene ensures it is all lightweight known to only sail along the rough water and get you to enjoy the best of the experience.
A larger open cockpit with the padded seat included with the adjustable mechanism and the higher back support to keep charging to be in your control in rough conditions.
Get your gear hooked into the shock cord deck along with the adjustable foot braces to give you increased maneuverability to steer the front using your feet.
Wrapped with the carrying handles, this lightweight SunDolphin Aruba requires just a little effort from you to bring it into the water.
9. Lifetime Youth Wave Kayak
Stable and younger than it sounds, this vibrant green-color precious Lifetime Youth Wave becomes the best entry-level kayak for the beginner that is demanding to learn kayaking at an early age.
To extinguish their fire to calm down (and in the proper sense, of course), this six feet long kayak would involve them happily and aggressively learning kayaking through the water with the assistance of long and twisting paddle to increase the speed to stun the viewers (and your family members as well!) on your very first day at the field.
Molded with the finger-based handles and the lightweight design made possible with the high-density polyethylene to up the strength and the durability to last for years getting the edge to other youths from your home to learn this water-based art.
It is coupled with the stable hull enabling the flip-resistant feature with the reversal chine along with a twin fin to keep it steady and assist in tracking to go long and deep in the open water without getting worried for a bit.
Warranted for five years to deal with any wrongdoing happening to this youth kayak, this goes to be one recommended sporty stuff for the all-aged kids giving the weight capacity of over 130 lbs to fit in the grown kid for the best sailing experience.
10. Sun Dolphin Bali SS 10-Foot Sit-on-top Kayak
Last in our collection of the best beginner kayak, this SunDolphin Bali 10 SS is one the best sit-on top-styled kayaks not actually to control the kayak but to steer the water itself through the design that is worth praising.
Enjoy the maximum stability to get it steered with the paddles to keep the track in your control to do the best maneuver abilities regardless of if you belong to the novice kayaker still learning, and you get it learned with convenience when you hop over this exclusively top-notch kayak priced reasonably.
Integrated with P.A.C. or better say portable accessory carrier used as the extra storage to keep your stuff dry and another compartment wrapped with the shock cord deck rigging to load in your extra-long materials and the gears to take along with you on the water.
The bigger and broader open cockpit takes you to make the perfect entry without destabilizing so that it quickly embraces your weight without much trembling.
Name of the comfortability, the seating area with the protective thigh pads along with the adjustable foot braces, and the integrated paddle holder to keep everything in your reach to gain the maximum speed within a minute (or maybe enough quicker than that!)
Things to Consider when Looking for a Beginner Kayak!
Moving on, let’s talk about how you will get the perfect yak for yourself.
When you’re out in the market, searching for a yak that is going to help you fulfill all your fishing endeavors, you need to look far beyond some recommended products. You need to take a lot of factors into consideration so that you don’t end up regretting your choice.
A kayak will help you reach the unseen beauty of nature and experience the calm of the world first-hand. By having your own personal yak, you won’t have to depend on anybody else and you can easily just go out, out your yak in the jeep, and go for an early morning exploration.
As you know you can use a kayak in so many ways, you will also find there are numerous boat options to choose from. But how will you know which boat will work best for you? To be certain about your choice, here are a few things you need to ask yourself. Click this guide and learn how to kayak for beginners as well as how to launch a kayak effectively.
Consider all Types of Kayaks
Kayaks are classified in different variants. These could be the structure, how you use them, where you sit on them, and whether they are exclusively built for a single purpose. So, now you need to consider the type of kayak you need.
Sit-on-top VS sit-in kayaks
The most common type of kayak you will find in the market for recreational purposes is the sit-on-top kayak. You will also find them abundantly where the weather is warm and people prefer going for a swim. Some sit-on-top kayaks are so functional that you can even plan an entire night trip on them.
If you happen to be someone who enjoys fresh air and doesn’t want to sit inside the cockpit then a sit-on-top kayak is the one you need. If you’re still not sure whether you want a sit-on-top kayak or not, take a look at the following points,
- They are very easy to get in and get off, even on water. Sit-on-tops are usually preferred for playing around and for shorter trips.
- These boats are very comfortable when there is warm air blowing. You will be getting water on yourself during the trip so it is safe to go for in the summers.
- The sit-on-top boats come with a self-draining mechanism so you won’t have to take the water manually.
- For people who love fishing, sit-on-top boats also come with extra attachments to keep all your gear, like a fishing reel, and fish finder together in one place.
These boats are available for long tours and recreational purposes. They are designed just like our traditional boats with a cockpit and a deck. The Sit-in boats are known for being very speedy, accurate tracking, and can be paddled easily through the serene nature. If you are going for a ride through a proper track to a destination, going for a sit-in yak would be a much better option.
- Sit-in kayaks are much more comfortable.
- To get water out from a sit-in kayak, you will need a pump. They do not come with a self-draining mechanism.
- Very easy to paddle and make longer journeys feel like a breeze.
- The sit-in kayaks offer much better control because of the way you adjust yourself to it.
So, these were the two types of kayaks available commonly. Kayaks are further divided based on different categories which will be discussed below.
Different Categories of Kayaks
When you’re looking for a kayak for yourself, the categories of these yaks are worth taking a look into. However, one thing you need to keep in mind is that not all kayak manufacturers use the same terminology and their build quality will vary.
Where one brand is offering a recreational boat, another brand might be offering the same quality boat as a touring boat. You will have to thoroughly assess the quality of a yak and all its aspects before making a choice.
1. Recreational Kayaks
Recreational kayaks are the widely sold boats in the market. They are affordable, very easy to use, highly stable, and come in as sit-in and sit-on-top boats. These won’t accommodate you for long journeys and are best used on still water. The storage on recreational boats is also very limited and you will only be able to store a limited gear.
2. Folding Kayaks
If you happen to be someone who lives in a small apartment and doesn’t have enough space to store a full-fledge yak then going for a folding one would be a much more feasible option. They come in different sizes so you can choose the one according to your requirements.
3. Inflatable Kayaks
These boats are very special and go well with people who don’t have enough storage space. The inflatable kayaks are also very sturdy which comes off as a surprise and are easy to maneuver. You won’t be able to go far with an inflatable boat so we only recommend it if you’re planning on playing closer to home.
4. Day Touring Kayaks
Day touring boats mostly come as sit-in yaks and they are far more efficient, easy to control, and versatile than any other boat in the market. They are sleek and much more expensive than a recreational boat because they have the capacity to go through water for a longer period of time.
Day touring boats are also very accurate at tracking and give you complete control while being thoroughly efficient in rough water. These are small in size as compared to seat boats so you will easily be able to transport it from one place to another.
5. Touring Kayaks
Now, these are the sturdiest and fastest yaks in the market. Very sleek in design and come integrated either with a skeg or a rudder so they don’t turn around when there is the harsh wind blowing or you’re on flowing water. These boats are also known as sea-yaks and with them; you will have great space and a higher price tag to follow. For those who love going on longer journeys and are absolutely committed to kayaking should go for them.
6. Tandem Kayaks
Instead of buying two kayaks for your partner and yourself, go for a tandem kayak that has two paddling positions. It will help you save a lot of bucks and you can take even your kids along on the journey. It has ample cargo space so you can even take a longer route and have all the gear on the deck.
1. Weight, Materials, and Price of the Kayak
Another thing that you need to keep in perspective when choosing a kayak is its weight. A lightweight kayak will not only give you the benefit of having an easy transportation system since you will be able to pick it up yourself, but you will also get the upper hand of taking a lot of gear on your journey since the boat itself weighs quite less.
However, according to our research, we did figure out that lightweight yaks cost more than heavy-duty kayaks. Here is a list of materials that are used for manufacturing kayaks,
Composite: This is an ultralight carbon fiber and lightweight material that offers great performance and a huge leap in the price of a boat. Composite kayaks are also not prone to UV damage and have a longer lifespan than any other kind of kayak available on the market.
Polyethylene plastic: This is the heavy-duty option and is though capable of resisting abrasion. It is inexpensive but you need to be prepared for a shorter life term.
ABS plastic: This material is a little more expensive than polyethylene but is far more durable than that. You do get some UV resistance with this material but it does have a higher price tag. ABS plastic is also fairly lightweight so that is another plus point of going for this one.
2. Weight Capacity
Always consider the weight capacity of the kayak you’re buying. Make sure it can handle your weight along with the weight of your gear before you spend your dollars. Getting a kayak that cannot accommodate you and your specs is a recipe for disaster. So, always consider the weight capacity before your purchase.
3. Length, Depth, and Width of the Kayak
To be more concise, we should say consider the size and design of the kayak as well. As far as we know and have the experience, longer kayaks are more efficient than smaller ones. Having an efficient depth is also important because it will give enough room for kayakers who have longer legs. Having appropriate legroom and comfortable seats to lay back is also very important.
You don’t want to end up with a kayak that is going to make you feel tired instead of energized.
So, these were a few things that you need to keep in perspective when buying a kayak. We hope this was able to set a lot of things in perspective for you.
Advantages of using a Beginner Kayak
A beginner’s kayak is relatively safer and easy to use than most of the other kayaks available in the market. They are manufactured while keeping first-handers which is why most of the experts recommend them. If you happen to be a beginner who is just heading towards his very first kayaking experience then here are a few benefits you will be getting out of your kayak,
- A beginner kayak is quite durable and provides the user with all the basic features that he is going to need on the water.
- These kayaks are easier to use and much easier to understand. For people who have never gone fishing on a kayak before should always choose an exclusive beginner kayak to get things going.
- Another reason why we recommend going for a beginner’s kayak is that they are thoroughly more affordable. You get a very reasonable kayak at a very affordable price point so once you’re on an intermediate level of yakking; you can invest in something more feature-oriented.
- We would never recommend a first-timer to go for an intermediate-level kayak. When you’re starting, you need to keep things as simple and easy as possible. As you go along, you will know how to handle yourself and your kayak on the water and later invest in something more advanced.
Safety Tips for Beginners
Do you want to know why kayaking is one of the most appraised sports? Because it is very entertaining, affordable, and safe as compared to other water sports. It also has various health benefits, keeps you in charge, and more aware of how your body works.
But you need to keep this in mind that in case something goes wrong and since you’re on the water already, it can get very serious and sensitive so take as many precautionary measures as possible. So, it is important to understand all kinds of hazards and risks of kayaking and why you need to be as much care as you can be.
So, here are a few safety tips that we would like to give to our beginners out there so they can have fun while ensuring there isn’t a danger incoming,
1. Drink and paddling? Not a good combination!
When you’re ready to step onto water, you need to make sure that all your senses are fully functioning. Never be under the influence of any drug or drink or things might not turn out the way you were hoping they will.
It is very easy to get carried when you have either been drinking or have done substance abuse. If you do lose your senses while on water, you won’t be able to retain them back and if you’re alone, consequences can be life-threatening so don’t drink and paddle at any cost.
2. Always wear a life jacket
If you’re a beginner then you shouldn’t even think about going kayaking without wearing a life jacket.
We have often seen that when people get comfortable with their kayak and water, they usually tend to not take precautions anymore and feel they are safe. But you should know that anything bad never happens with prior notice.
Always wear a life jacket so in case something goes wrong, you will at least be able to carry yourself out of the water.
3. Dress accordingly
Always dress according to the condition. If you are planning on paddling in cold water then keep in mind that it is hard to come out of it in case your boat slips off. It will cause immediate hypothermia which will make things go even worse. So dress accordingly and appropriately right according to the weather. Wear warm clothes so you can stay comfortable while kayaking.
1. Where do you plan on paddling?
Are paddling on a lake or a river or a seacoast? Once you know where you will be paddling it, you will know how to narrow your search.
2. Do you want a sit-on-top or sit-in kayak?
Are you adventurous and want to try the openness of a sit-on-top kayak or do you want to stay safe and go for the traditional stay-in yak? Once you know the answer to this one, you will surely come across a conclusion sooner than expected.
3. What is your budget and preference for the kayak weight?
Consider the components from which your boat is made out of. The construction of the boat and its quality directly determines its durability and how much it is going to cost you.
4. What size and shape are you looking for?
The size and shape determine the space of your yak so do think about this as well before you jump into the market.
Okay, so now that you have answered these questions to yourself, let’s try and answer them and take a look at all the factors that will determine the kind of yak you need.
5. Where are you planning on using your kayak?
When it comes to finding boats, they aren’t really segregated by the types of water but it will help you in your research if you know where you will be boating once you have your yak.
6. Lakes and Rivers:
Let’s say you’re planning on using your boat for still and flowing water then we would recommend that you go for a small sit-on-top or sit-in recreational kayak. Recreational yaks usually are integrated with a skeg and it will allow you to turn and maneuver efficiently in still and flowing water both.
If you also get a small boat that comes with a rudder, do consider that as well but unfortunately, rudders are usually found in larger boats.
A coast is where you need a more professional and stable boat because here you will have to battle through tides, currents, waves, and wind all in one place. Here we would suggest you go for a sit-in boat that either features a skeg or a rudder.
Going for a sit-on-top boat here might prove to be dangerous because if things get tricky, you won’t be able to save yourself and control the boat both at a single time. However, if you don’t mind swimming and are residing in warm weather then a sit-on-top boat will work as well.
Yes!! We brought you the simple but the best kayaks for beginners to NEVER feel like getting into the water and way before you learn the art of kayaking.
Just that it requires your agreement and the will to touch the water all by yourself, some of the listed beginner kayaks are designed for the solo, and we would urge you to try that before going to use the tandem-styled kayaks.
Reliable to sail, you should not get worried about ever flipping, and when you do, the swim jacket you should always be wearing no matter how skillful you turn out after a few days of kayaking.
So, get one selected and win the water from your day first at the water!
- Upgraded Features: Additional storage in this kayak includes a front hatch with bungee cord and a rear tank well with mesh deck cover to give you...
- Stable: The shallow V-chine hull offers better manoeuverability and tracking while giving you increased secondary stability. This kayak is made for...
- Safe: Added floating blocks on each side of the kayak along with a flatter hull type ensures you safety and peace of mind during your ride. Holds a...
- Comfortable: Paddle in comfort with an adjustable ERGOFORM padded backrest with ERGOBASE seat cushion.
- The ERGOFORM Seating System includes a padded seat cushion and an adjustable padded backrest cushion providing better support
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers
- Super tough laminate PVC with polyester core: Light weight and highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight
- High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast deflation
- Includes 2 removable skegs for deep and shallow water, 2 floor mounted footrests, 2 integrated recessed fishing rod holders, 2 adjustable bucket seats
- Removable and adjustable mounting bracket for additional accessories, such as GPS systems, fish finders, swivel fishing rod holders etc. Includes a...
- Storage space in bow and Stern with stainless steel d rings for tying down Dry bags and gear; Kayak total weight capacity: 400 pounds
- RECREATIONAL KAYAK: A solo covered kayak perfect for quick day trips or longer excursions, Noyo offers dryness and a secure paddle for a beginner...
- COMFORT ON THE WATER: Our inflatable kayaks are designed to play as hard as you do. Portable, lightweight & built to last, Noyo is the ideal day trip...
- TOURING KAYAK: Designed for recreational paddling, it features quick release fin, drain plug, Boston valve, zip open dry compartments for storage,...
- SPECIFICS: L 9′ x W 35″ (L 274cm x W 89cm). Weight: 21 lbs. (9,5 kg). Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg) 1 Person. Includes: Kayak, seat and storage bag....
- AQUAGLIDE: Our passion for water sports drives us to engineer some of the best boating technologies available so you get the performance you want...
- Constructed of uv-protected high-density Polyethylene. Multiple footrest positions for different size riders. Stable flat bottom
- Adjustable padded seat back and seat pad for comfort. Two flush mounted fishing rod holders. One top mount fishing rod Holder
- Front and rear shock cord straps. Two 6" storage compartments in rear and center. One paddlekeeper, one adult black paddle
- Front and rear t-handles for easy transport. Deep hull tracking channels
- Stability chine rails. Durable high-density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Constructed of uv-protected high-density Polyethylene. Multiple footrest positions for different size riders. Stable flat bottom
- Comfortable seat back for long paddling adventures. Stable flat bottom. Easy carry handle
- Front and rear shock cord straps. 6 inch rear storage compartment.
- Front and rear t-handles for easy transport. Deep hull tracking channels
- Stability chine rails. Durable high-density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- SUPER TOUGH: laminate PVC with polyester core: light weight and highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight
- RIGID AND STABLE: High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast...
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2 removable skegs for deep and shallow water, 1 floor mounted footrest, 2 conveniently detachable fishing rod holders,...
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: includes paddle, hi-output air pump, carry bag, inflatable seat booster for elevated seating, adjustable seat, grab handle on...
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE: Storage space in bow and Stern with stainless steel d rings for tying down Dry bags and gear
- Nimble, durable kayak is made of durable welded material with eye catching graphics for added safety on the lake or slow moving river
- Cockpit is designed for comfort and maximized space, and inflatable I beam floors add stability. Removable skeg provides exceptional directional...
- Cargo net to store extra gear, and grab line on both ends of kayak; Inflatable seat with backrest
- Comes with 84 inch aluminum oar, repair patch and Hi output manual hand pump; Rugged vinyl construction
- Measures 30 by 15 by 108 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2 pound weight and 220 pound maximum capacity
✔【ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT &EXTREMELY STABLE】 AKSPORT Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is 10’6" Long32" Wide 6" Thick, Weight 17 lbs,...
✔【COMPLETE & PREMIUM ACCESSORIES】You Will Get Everything You Need for Your Surfing Travel, Inflatable Standup Paddle Board, Alloy...
✔【SAFETY & CONVENICE】 High-Class Non-Slip Soft Top Deck Nice to Beginners and Better for Improved Stability and Balance While...
✔【DURABLE & NON-DEFORMATION】AKSPORT Inflatable Standup Paddle Board is Made of 1000D(thicker&stronger) Filament Grade Double-Wall...
✔【PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE】 Please feel free to contact us first if you have any questions about the product, we will be...
- Kayak Paddle included
- Adjustable quick release seat back for comfort
- Tank well storage with bungee cord lacing to secure loose items
- Multiple Footrest positions for different size paddlers
- Center carry handle for easy Transport to waterfront