Only 22 pounds.
Little Wing 12.5 is well suited for small to medium-sized paddlers and is especially popular among women. Although it is the smallest of the Little Wing fleet, the 12.5 has ample storage space and exceptional speed.
It is an excellent day touring boat and, at just 22 pounds, the 12.5 is easily car topped. Suitable for all skill levels.
|Overall Length:||12’6″ (3.8 m)|
|Weight:||22 lbs (10 kg)|
|Max Width:||21.5″ (55 cm)|
|Paddler Weight:||75-200 lbs (34-91 kg)|
|Maximum Load:||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Volume of Front Storage:||16 gal (60 L)|
|Volume of Aft Storage:||17 gal (65 L)|
|Cockpit Size:||15 7/16″x30 3/4″ 39.2 cm x 78.1 cm|
- Easily car toppable even on SUVs
- Two watertight hatches with dual gasketing
- Two rigid carbon fiber bulkheads
- Perimeter safety decklines
- Bungees behind and in front of cockpit
- Touring ratchet adjustable backband
- Carbon fiber seat with minicell padding
- Minicell hip and thigh pads
- Easy to adjust SEA-LECT footbraces
- Solid carbon fiber tracking fin